Missing Summer Outings :(



Thursday, May 23, 2013

It is raining now, here in Mandaluyong City. That means Summer passed yet again and that I have not been to any summer outings this past two years.

February of last year, I was gainfully employed in a construction company. Although there were talks of plans to have a team building summer outing, it never materialized. Busy schedule at work has pushed the planned summer outing all the way to October.

Mercifully, we had a team building summer outing at Club Balai Isabel, overlooking Taal Lake and Taal Volcano. There we were able to have some games but I do not think that camaraderie was truly improved by the event.

Right now, it was announce that we will have an outing this coming June 29th and 30th at a resort somewhere in Antipolo.

Although I would still be glad and thankful if this plan pushes through, I still would be much happier if this happens during the Summer.

I pray that in these dates, the Sun will be cooperative in giving all of us a last taste of Summer.

0 comments:

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

Sponsors

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP