Nagsasa Cove - My High School Barkada's Summer Outing Destination



Saturday, May 7, 2011

I kinda regret a little bit that I subscribed my old cellphone to Facebook notifications via text.

My high school barkada decided to talk about our barkada's summer outing for this year via private messages in Facebook. And since my cellphone is configured to received notifications from FB everytime some one sends me a message, it has been so busy receiving text notifications these past few days.

My barkada recently decided to go to Nagsasa Cove in Zambales this weekend. They planned the outing via exchanging messages on FB of which I'm one of the recipient.

From what I've seen online, the Nagsasa Cove is as beautiful as the Anawangin Cove, just not as popular. My barkada have been to lots of famous destination in the country. They are now on the look for tourist attractions that are breathtaking but not yet fully discovered/developed.

Sadly, I wouldn't be able to join them. I'l just content myself to the haul of pictures my barkada will be posting in Facebook.

And hope that next year, I, myself, will be enjoying the company of my barkada in a summer outing.

0 comments:

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

Sponsors

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP